Returns & Exchange Policy
Returns & Exchange
Please ensure you choose your sizes carefully, as in most cases we are unable to guarantee stock availability due to the limited nature of the product.
Any returns/exchange will only be provided in special circumstances and will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
- Exchange for a different size is allowed, when approved by the team via email, but is subject to availability only. You will be provided with a return form that needs to be completed and placed with your item. The form will highlight all the conditions for the return to be accepted.
- The team needs to be notified within
- 7 days of item arrival unless it has been arranged otherwise.
- The product has to be in the exact same condition as it was when received but not limited to: no damage, original tags, no creases as a result of try-on and/or wear, no sole wear or debris (for sneaker items), all original packaging included, any extra laces, and/or accessories must also be included and must be shipped inside a shipping box (not a satchel)
- Postage is to be paid by customer with tracking number.
- As stated previously, we do not offer any refunds, unless the item is different that from the advertised description or faulty, the item must be returned in the same condition and not be worn. You can send the item back, meeting all requirements above, and get a store credit for a future purchase on The Vault Au. Store credits do not have any expiry date. We only stock 100% authentic goods. If any item which has passed our authentication checks is deemed inauthentic, we will provide you with a full refund along with all associated shipping costs.
Please email us with all details, including order number, the reason a return is wanted etc and our team will work on dealing with your case as soon as possible.
If you have any sizing concerns please don't hesitate to email us or message us on instagram @thevault.au or message us on the live chat.
Returns email: firstname.lastname@example.org